A visibly upset Ray J leaned on sister Brandy for support last night at Ne-Yo x Compound 4th Annual Pre-Grammy Midnight Brunch inside last night. It was a very bittersweet Continue reading
UPDATE: Whitney’s body was found at the Beverly Hills Hotel at 3:55pm PT. Paramedics could not revive her.
- CNN confirms Whitney’s bodyguard, named Ray, found her body. It was not Ray J as first reported.
- CNN also says Jennifer Hudson may perform Whitney tribute during Grammy Awards
- Simon Cowell says he had Whitney in mind for the next season of X-Factor.
- CNN says the Clive Davis party will be happening tonight. Info says invited guests have told her the same thing.
- Watch: Live Stream for Clive Davis’ Grammy Party
- Whitney’s last Film, Sparkle, will be released in August as planned.
- The LA Times says Whitney was spotted displaying erratic behavior before her death
- TMZ is reporting Whitney was found in her bathtub and may have overdosed from prescription pill mixed with alcohol
- Forbes Has a first hand account of the hotel scene where and when Whitney passed
Whitney Houston, who reigned as pop music’s queen until her majestic voice and regal image were ravaged by drug use, erratic behavior and a tumultuous marriage to singer Bobby Brown, has died. She was 48.
Publicist Kristen Foster said Saturday that the singer had died, but the cause and the location of her death were unknown.